What do I have to consider when creating a print file regarding lines?
If hairlines are created in the data, they must have a minimum thickness of 0.25 pt (0.09 mm). Otherwise they may not be printed or may appear interrupted, uneven, blurred or torn. In addition, the corresponding line thickness depends on whether it is to be printed positively or negatively.
Questions under Print data
- What do I have to consider when creating my print data?
- Are there any restrictions regarding the file name?
- Can I use marks & guides?
- Is there anything I need to pay attention to when creating PDFs?
- Can I create a PDF directly as a print file?
- What do I have to consider when creating a print file with regard to fonts?
- Comments & form fields
- Page orientation & reading direction