Can I use marks & guides?
For labels, we only need the punch outline drawn in. Additional marks (e.g. cut, fold or register marks) are superfluous and will be removed by us. For booklets, folding boxes, flyers, letterheads, blocks, cut and if required, folding marks are required.
Questions under Print data
- What do I have to consider when creating my print data?
- Are there any restrictions regarding the file name?
- Is there anything I need to pay attention to when creating PDFs?
- Can I create a PDF directly as a print file?
- What do I have to consider when creating a print file with regard to fonts?
- What do I have to consider when creating a print file regarding lines?
- Comments & form fields
- Page orientation & reading direction