Die cut cardboard box - FEFCO 0427
Die cut cardboard box are punched from a single piece of corrugated board. The punch cuts the flat sheet and adds folding creases under high pressure. The punch can handle any cut or folding crease. The pre-punched flaps make these packages especially quick and easy to assemble. This packaging is easy to handle, saving handling costs. This type of box is locked by folding in the two side flaps in the lid into the base of the box as the lid is tucked in.
Our custom-made folding boxes are individually manufactured to your requirements and we offer a wide range of design options for your particular needs. They are made of stable single- or double-flute corrugated board and are available in white or brown. Recommendations:
- single-flute corrugated board (B flute): for light goods up to 5 kg.
- double-flute corrugated board (BC flute): for medium-heavy goods over 5 kg.
Due to their effective construction and high strength, die cut cardboard boxes are suitable for safely shipping light to heavy loads and offer outstanding stackability. Since the box is quick and easy to assemble, it is ideal as a shipping and packaging solution, but it is also often used at the point of sale. They offer optimal protection for your products whilst saving on space. Although little material is used for this packaging solution, it still offers a high load-bearing capacity.
A beautiful shipping solution? Sure, why not?!
The hinged lid carton is a stable packaging and shipping solution. With your individual dimensions, the die cut cardboard boxes are punched to fit exactly the product you're shipping, giving away, or presenting. This packaging is also particularly suitable for promotional gifts or promotions. In addition, they are an aesthetically pleasing way to present clothing and chocolates. But they can also be used as shipping boxes for brochures, catalogues, print and goods shipments of all kinds.
Advantages with labelprint24:
We offer boxes not just in standard sizes, but also in custom sizes to meet your requirements. Our online shop lets you calculate prices for die cut cardboard boxes in any size imaginable and order them directly in any quantity. You can also have them printed however you like. Add product information or company logos, for example. Our made-to-measure carton boxes are easy to assemble and save space when stored, since they are delivered flat. Our die cut cardboard boxes are not only inexpensive to manufacture, they are 100% recyclable and therefore environmentally friendly. Two birds with one stone: make a valuable contribution to environmental protection while using the highest-quality boxes available.
Advantages of the die cut cardboard boxes:
- safe protection for heavy and fragile products
- wide overlapping external and internal flaps hinder unauthorised access
- extremely resilient due to very strong kraft liner design
- fast, easy assembly
- no glue required
- saves storage space and easy to handle
- can be stacked on pallets, flat or square
- economical and reusable
- individual sizes can be calculated online
- reliable closure with all types of adhesive tape
- hinged lid easy to open and close
- resistant to humidity and temperature fluctuations due to high carton quality
- suitable for secure dispatch by post
- inexpensive to manufacture
- 100% recyclable