What exactly is meant by a
As soon as you order a product from us in your individual format, we need a "punching tool" to produce your desired product for you. For the first order, you will have to pay proportionate tooling costs. The amount of these tool costs depends on the ordered quantity, the material and the product format.
Questions under Folding boxes
- Is it possible to print on all sides of the folding box or does that cause additional costs?
- Punching tool costs on the offer, despite receipt of a sample in original size. Why?
- Does the punching tool have to be paid again with a new order?
- Does the quoted price become cheaper if the coating is not included?
- Is it possible to apply an expiry date to the dispersion coating?
- Why do I need a coating?