Should I use colour profiles?
We use the ICC profile ISOcoatedv2 for printing.
For printing, the data must be created in CMYK colour mode. With print data that are created in Lab or RGB colour spaces, colour deviations may occur when converting to CMYK, as not all RGB colours can be represented in the CMYK colour space. On the website of the ECI (European Color Initiative) you can download these colour profiles free of charge.
Questions under Colours
- Can you also print RGB data?
- Can you print HKS and Pantone colours?
- What does HKS and Pantone mean?
- How do I create a special colour?
- How does printing with the spot colour gold work?
- What is the difference between scale colours (CMYK 4-colour) and Pantone/HKS (spot colours)?
- Why do the colours look different on my print product than on the screen?
- What can I do if 4 colours are not enough for me or I want a colourful print product?