Can you print HKS and Pantone colours?
In digital printing the colour space is limited by the 4 basic colours, no spot colours can be printed, but in conventional printing it is possible. To reproduce special colours in digital printing, they are simulated in 4C Euroscale. In offset printing we use HKS + Pantone, in flexo printing, however, only Pantone.
Questions under Colours
- Can you also print RGB data?
- What does HKS and Pantone mean?
- How do I create a special colour?
- How does printing with the spot colour gold work?
- What is the difference between scale colours (CMYK 4-colour) and Pantone/HKS (spot colours)?
- Should I use colour profiles?
- Why do the colours look different on my print product than on the screen?
- What can I do if 4 colours are not enough for me or I want a colourful print product?