Is there anything I need to pay attention to when creating PDFs?
When exporting your print data, please make sure to select the PDF standard: PDF/X-4:2010, PDF/X-3:2003. Furthermore, restrictions and security settings of the PDF must be deactivated (i.e. the print file must not be password protected).
Questions under Print data
- What do I have to consider when creating my print data?
- Are there any restrictions regarding the file name?
- Can I use marks & guides?
- Can I create a PDF directly as a print file?
- What do I have to consider when creating a print file with regard to fonts?
- What do I have to consider when creating a print file regarding lines?
- Comments & form fields
- Page orientation & reading direction