Is it possible to print the labels afterwards in a thermal transfer printer?
All our foil labels can be printed subsequently (on unprinted surface) using the thermal transfer process.
Questions under Labels
- Is it possible to print my labels first?
- Do you also produce labels that can be removed without leaving any residue?
- Is it possible to print my labels on a special type of paper?
- What is special about stamping foils?
- Can I determine the winding direction of my label rolls myself?
- How many labels are supplied on a roll?
- How many labels can be printed on a raw sheet?
- What do I have to consider when creating print data for labels?