What can I do if 4 colours are not enough for me or I want a colourful print product?
On HP Indigo, HP indigo technology digitally enables us to achieve an extended colour gamut of up to 7 colours, representing up to 97% of the PANTONE® colour space.
Questions under Colours
- Can you also print RGB data?
- Can you print HKS and Pantone colours?
- What does HKS and Pantone mean?
- How do I create a special colour?
- How does printing with the spot colour gold work?
- What is the difference between scale colours (CMYK 4-colour) and Pantone/HKS (spot colours)?
- Should I use colour profiles?
- Why do the colours look different on my print product than on the screen?