Punching tool costs on the offer, despite receipt of a sample in original size. Why?
We only charge pro rated tool costs, these only fall due at order placement. The white sample is produced by a plotter, so the customer can check the size and functionality of the box on original material.
Questions under Folding boxes
- Is it possible to print on all sides of the folding box or does that cause additional costs?
- Does the punching tool have to be paid again with a new order?
- Does the quoted price become cheaper if the coating is not included?
- Is it possible to apply an expiry date to the dispersion coating?
- What exactly is meant by a
- Why do I need a coating?