How does printing with the spot colour gold work?
Gold ink can only be printed in conventional printing. In digital printing, there is the alternative possibility of getting gold elements with foil embossing on the label. For this, the elements to be embossed must be defined as a special colour.
Questions under Colours
- Can you also print RGB data?
- Can you print HKS and Pantone colours?
- What does HKS and Pantone mean?
- How do I create a special colour?
- What is the difference between scale colours (CMYK 4-colour) and Pantone/HKS (spot colours)?
- Should I use colour profiles?
- Why do the colours look different on my print product than on the screen?
- What can I do if 4 colours are not enough for me or I want a colourful print product?