Does the quoted price become cheaper if the coating is not included?
If the paint is left out, the price is lower. However, a lacquer or alternatively a laminate should always be used to avoid colour abrasion.
Questions under Folding boxes
- Is it possible to print on all sides of the folding box or does that cause additional costs?
- Punching tool costs on the offer, despite receipt of a sample in original size. Why?
- Does the punching tool have to be paid again with a new order?
- Is it possible to apply an expiry date to the dispersion coating?
- What exactly is meant by a
- Why do I need a coating?