Floor types in the Labelprint24 range
From the many pouch shapes, we have selected three different base variants for the product launch, which cover many packaging possibilities and are suitable for almost all purposes. The following pouches are available at Labelprint24:
- No standing floor, therefore very flexible in use
- Suitable for space-saving transport
- for bulk material and bulk goods of all kinds
- also called Doypack
- Variable bottom due to bottom gusset
- for powder, granules, liquids, foods
- handy and practical
K-Seal stand-up pouch:
- Stable, additional bottom Popular for food and confectionery products
- Suitable for everyday use and efficient thanks to large opening
Our additional options
Of course, we can also provide the printed pouch packaging with additional features that you can freely select when configuring the order. The following options are available:
We use a practical standard zipper with high tightness, which is optimal for most purposes. Alternatively, the bags can also be ordered without a zipper.
Our pouch packaging can be ordered without any perforation at all, but is also available with a Euro hole according to the DIN standard or a normal round hole.
Optionally, the bags have a tear-open flap located above the pressure seal. The combination of both features is recommended for many products.