Shipping & Delivery
Is it possible that you send the goods neutrally?
The delivery of goods is carried out completely neutrally and without our name being mentioned if you wish so. Delivery notes can be sent with the order. Further information can also be found on our homepage under "Our promise" under "Customer protection". Of course, we can also advise you on this subject by telephone on 0751 561 65-0.
Questions under Shipping
- Can I get a delivery note for my ordered goods?
- How much will my shipping costs be?
- Can I change my registered delivery address afterwards?
- Can I have my goods earlier than I actually stated when ordering?
- Can I enter a delivery address that differs from the billing address?
- I have placed several orders. Are they shipped together?