Linked table of contents - open
1. What are boxes with carrying handle?
Carry-handle boxes or also called lunch boxes, trade fair cases, cardboard cases or cardboard boxes with carry handles are elegant, high-quality and at the same time stable packaging solutions for your products. This type of box can be used in many ways. For example, it is ideal for on the road, because with its handy handle it functions as a cardboard case for customer gifts, advertising materials, business reports, lunch boxes, etc. The cardboard box with handle stands out positively and leaves plenty of room for creativity. With an individual design, attention can be drawn specifically to the product or the company.
Like all our folding boxes, we offer our folding boxes with handle in many different materials. Every material that is available in our calculator can be printed and finished as desired. Our large material portfolio includes carry-handle boxes made of white cardboard in various grammages. White cardboard can be printed freely and allows any colour variety to shine. Do you prefer a more natural, somewhat simpler design for your carry-handle boxes? e offer our folding box with handle in brown as well as black natural cardboard. Both the black and the brown natural cardboard can, of course, also be printed and finished.
2. How are carry handle boxes constructed?
The sturdy cardboard box with carrying handle comes in three variations.
- With insertable base: The plug-in bottom is characterised by its robustness and good stability. It consists of one tab on each of the four sides of the base opening. These tabs hook into each other as they are folded inwards, forming a stable base.
- With automatic bottom: The carry handle box with automatic bottom or also called lightning bottom or folding bottom is glued to the bottom closure and is therefore very stable. The folding box opens automatically when erected and thus enables quick filling.
- With tuck-in flap: The carry-handle box is quickly and easily closed at the bottom opening with a tuck-in flap. The carry-handle box with tuck-in flap is suitable for lighter contents.
The closure technique for all variations consists of elongated carry handle flaps that are folded towards each other to close the opening. The secure closure is then provided when the side flaps, which have a slot, are slipped over the carry handle flaps.
All three variants are resealable and therefore intended for reuse.
3. Possible uses of carry-handle boxes
3.1 Functions of carry-handle boxes
Our cardboard cases serve not only to protect but also to present their contents. Our cardboard cases are a very sturdy and particularly high-quality type of folding box, which is made of high-quality cardboard and is attractively printed and can be finished with various techniques. The packaging design of the folding box with handle offers a high attractiveness factor, which is why it is a popular packaging as an advertising medium or for promotional campaigns.
3.2 Typical applications of hinged boxes
The carry-handle box stands out with its practical handy handle and is often used where products are packaged, usually as a promotional gift or for brochures and information material to be handed over to customers at trade fairs. For promotions, the trade fair case has everything the advertiser could wish for - an attractive design, the surprise effect when opened and plenty of printable space.
Are you looking for a way to present gifts in a special and creative way? How about a gift box with handle? Carry-handle boxes as gift packaging for wine, cosmetics or electronic items cut a fine figure and underline the exclusive character of the contents. But they are also a special and practical packaging solution for food as a cake box with carry handle.
Design the versatile packaging solution just the way you like it. Every gift or product becomes a personal gesture. You can choose the size and design of the packaging individually according to your wishes. We print and die-cut according to your wishes!Calculate carry-handle box type now!
4. How are carry-handle boxes printed and finished?
High-quality printing, matched to the cardboard, is hugely important for any folding box. Our high-quality customised cardboard boxes are printed using digital offset printing. This technology has several advantages over offset printing:
- the immediate drying enables seamless further processing
- particularly favourable in small and medium runs
- individual printing is possible
- high print quality in a short time
- Use of different print substrates (paper, foils, SK material) without changeover or special inks
In addition to the printing of the cardboard cases, the finishing of the boxes, which is tailored to the purpose, also plays a role. As a professional folding box manufacturer, we offer a wide range of finishes.
Finishes can be selected directly in the online calculator:
- Dispersion coating (matt/ glossy)
- Protective laminate (matt/ glossy)
- Shape die-cutting
- Blind-friendly tactile warning triangles
Other optional finishes for our carton with carry handle are:
- Blind embossing
- Cellophaning or laminating
- Hot foil stamping (gloss and matt effect - gold/silver)
- Die cutting and creasing
- UV coating (high-gloss, full-surface, digital)
5. Range of services
As a manufacturer of folding boxes, our services go far beyond simply producing the carry-handle box. We develop, produce, assemble and deliver your individual packaging materials. During the entire process, we are happy to assist you with advice. Feel free to contact us at any time with questions that arise when purchasing the folding box with handle.
Special advantages of the folding box with handle at Labelprint24:
- 100% freely calculable format
- Minimum order quantity: 10 pieces
- on request we offer a sample print at any time
- Calculate carry-handle box online with instant price
- Fast delivery times and free shipping
6. Delivery time
We deliver your custom printed folding boxes with handle as a best price product after 7-10 working days.
We offer a variety of different papers and cardboard types with different grammages to choose from when ordering your cardboard cases:
- white standard cardboard
- bright white cardboard
- Colourful cardboard
- thicker cardboard
- Recycled cardboard / natural cardboard